In this time of economic uncertainty, Eric has taken it upon himself to forgo his bed (complete with slide), and sleep in a box. Our little princess has slightly higher standards; she has chosen a plastic container for her sleeping arrangements.

When John woke up in the middle of the night, he saw that Eric had chosen to sleep in a box instead of his comfy bed. Upon discovery of Eric's cramped position, John promptly placed Eric in his bed only to find him back in the box the following morning.
12 comments:
Haha, too cute! I feel the same way about my basement! They think a cardboard box is just as much fun as their playhouse with a slide in the playroom! I want to see pictures of Eric's bed, it sounds cool!
That is to funny. I often find Drew in the hallway sleeping on the floor.
That is so funny! I just think kids are the greatest...they just know how to make life fun and exciting! I can't believe they wanted to sleep in the boxes! How cute!
At least if you ever find yourself homeless and living on the streets, your kids will be comfortable sleeping in cardboard boxes! One morning we found Mason asleep under our bed - he had come in our room and fallen asleep on the floor and somehow rolled under there during the night!
That is the cutest thing ever. what a sweet boy. He is so creative. am so exited to see you guys in a few weeks
No way, that is hilarious! What a cute kiddo. I'm glad you took a picture. So funny!
I just found your blog and can't believe how big your kids are!! They are so cute in their boxes- at least you know there are no worries if you ever have to live on the street!!
How cute are your kids! It makes me wish I could fit in a box again. Hey, this could be useful when you guys travel, you don't need to ever rent an additional room-just carry a box.:)
Hilarious!!!! Kids can sleep in the most uncomfortable positions!
Where did you go? :) I hope all is well, I have missed spying on your family through your blog updates! ;)
Hey! I just learned how to post comments lol, but I just read through your blog and I miss you lots and think your family is so, so cute! I'll have to e-mail soon = )
Maybe you should wait a whole year before you post again. Come on just try a little post one picture a sentence or two.
Post a Comment