We went up to Brianhead, Utah thinking that this was the weekend for the fall leaves. I packed up my camera and was very excited and eager to get some gorgeous pictures.
The week before we had heard was amazing and thought (little did we know) that they would still b
e amazing. We got there on a Saturday night and when we woke up Sunday morning this is what we saw:
Although I did not get to see the fall leaves in all of their glory, the snow was still beautiful. The kids thought that it was Christmas and kept talking about how excited they were that it was Christmas time. I don't even know how they associate Christmas with snow since we have always lived in Las Vegas where we don't get any snow for Christmas :(
Stan took the kids (Eric, Arianna, and Ashtyn) on a ride in the snow. They were so cute all bundled up. When they got back they had hot chocolate, which they all loved!!
All weekend Eric wanted to make snowballs and throw them at people. He had so much fun chasing everyone and trying to get them. The picture below is at Cedar Breaks which was beautiful with the red rock and snow on top.

Cedar Breaks!!
5 comments:
Love the pictures! What a beautiful setting! We need to go skiing this winter there together - no excuses we need to do it! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Miss you all!
How fun! Snow is such a treat for kids who live in Vegas. (I'm not much of a fan.) It does make everything beautiful though. I'm impressed you had gloves for your kids especially since you didn't know snow was going to be there.
Karen-
What a fun outting! The pictures are beautiful..and your kiddoes are so cute playing around in the snow! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I can't wait for your visit in November!
What beautiful scenery. I love the picture of John and Eric at Cedar Breaks. Andrew's heading up to that area this weekend for fishing - hopefully he won't freeze!!
That place is like a dream, or a place right out of a story book!! It is breathtaking!
What a neat family trip. I'm sure you kiddos were in heaven with the snow. And nothing like hot chocolate to warm up with. So fun!!
Post a Comment