Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally Time!

When I first started this blog thing out, I had great intentions. I thought, “Well I am awful at emails, so maybe I will be good at keeping a blog.” I don’t know why I thought it would be any different. I am now announcing that I am not only bad at emails but also blogging. However, this week is spring break and I figure if I say what my goal is then I will be held to it. My goal is… to do at least 3 posts (and yes this one is included as one of them) while I am on spring break. A little ambitious I know, but what can I say, I am just trying to redeem myself.

I know many of you have heard that John got a motorcycle and we finally have some great pictures of it. Don’t worry he did not go out with both kids on the bike.




No comments: