Thursday, January 31, 2008

All Dressed Up!

We thought it would be fun for Ashtyn to have some dress-ups for her birthday this year. Little did we know that Eric would like the princess dress-ups more then Ash. Don’t get me wrong, she did like the dress-ups; she just wasn’t as obsessed about dressing up like a princess as Eric was. After about a week of seeing Princess Eric running around the house we decided that we had to do something about this. That is when Grandma Carol stepped in with an early birthday present for Eric to solve the problem. He has now dressed up as Captain Eric, the pirate sailor, everyday since Sunday when he got the present. It is so nice to hear him say “R…matey” rather then, “Mom, look at my slippers and tutu? Don’t you think I look pretty?”
Eric and Ashey are so full of life, we feel so lucky to be able to laugh with them everyday!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love It!!! I cam just hear little Eric. You do have the cutest kids! I love to hear their little stories. your pretty lucky to have your family in laws too. oh, I am just so excited to be able to hear more about your cute kids now!

Eric and Meridene said...

Hey Kar, What a darling blog! I loved it and so did Dad. I can't decide if it makes me miss the kids more, or if it helps not miss them so much. Antway keep them coming. Mom

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for more pictures!!!