Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

Having a 4-year-old in charge of the activities for the day, can make for an exhausting day. The day started with picking up Grandma and Grandpa and heading to the Shark Reef. We saw Alligators, fish, sting rays, sea turtles, sharks, sharks, and more sharks, which was heaven for little Eric. After the Shark Reef it was lunch time, and what better place to go then a seafood restaurant to eat shrimp (one of Eric’s favorite foods).

After lunch there was a little break in 4-year-old birthday activities while the grown-ups prepared for Eric’s “Under the Sea” Birthday Party!! The kids had a great time playing under the sea games and attacking a shark piƱata, which was filled with toys and candy. The cake was decorated with sharks swimming on it, and sea life all around. You can’t forget about the presents though, Eric wanted to try everything out like there was no tomorrow.

When it was time for bed, Eric said he would stay up because it was still his birthday. He didn’t need to go to bed because he was now 4-years-old. Eric had such a wonderful birthday that the next day he literally cried that it was over. Next year we will do it all over again…

1 comment:

melissamarchant said...

What do you mean I am so good with birthday parties - I'm not sure I could pull of an under the sea one. SOOO cute! I think we might make the trek for every birthday party. Maybe Ashy's next year. It was such a blast! Thanks for having us! I am still craving that yummy cake. Thanks again for these extra 10 pounds. You know I am blaming you for them right?? Love you!