Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break in Arizona!

7 comments:

melissamarchant said...

I love this slide show - I hope you don't mind if I copy your idea. I am missing my Ashy girl. Could you just ship her to me for awhile. Tay and I were playing make-up today and she asked for Ash. These girls need to live by each other. Could you get that in the plan PLEASE?? :)

Cassie said...

Oh So Cute! It was so fun to get a peak at your wonderful Spring Break with your fabulous Family! We sure do miss you guys. Let's plan a get together this month!

Karen and John said...

Mel, you can totally copy it, I got the idea off Cassie's blog, so I should be giving her the credit.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I was not there! what is up with the fact that we miss all the fun vacations at the pool. I love all the pics your kids are darling I love how ash keeps her sunglasses on, she and those accessories crack me up. I can't wait to see you all in may

Marci said...

Karen, I love the slide show! Thanks for sharing those picures! You look great and your kiddoes are soooo cute! I can't wait to see more of them!

Amy F. said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in AZ!! Isn't it so nice here? I love it. I'm glad I found your blog. Your kiddos are so CUTE!! I love Ashton's cute blonde hair, and Eric is so grown up. WOW!

Amy F. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.