Friday, August 22, 2008

I was tagged :(

I was tagged a few weeks ago by both Melissa (my sister) and Marci (my good friend from college) with two different types of tags (thanks a ton girls). So I am just combining the two to make a little creative tag of my own. Fill free to skip through this post if you would like.

3 Joys

1. My wonderful husband has always been a strength and support in my life. I am so grateful to be married to a man like John. He is always so willing to go with what ever crazy ideas I come up with. While I have been going back to school, although it has definitely been a challenge for our family, he is constantly trying to make it easier on me in what ever way he can.
2. My two beautiful children are a huge joy in my life. They know just how to make me smile, and how to make my heart melt. I love to watch them as they play together, and develop a relationship with one another (it definitely can be rocky at times).
2. The gospel in my life is such an amazing blessing. It brings such joy and peace into my life. I know that through the atonement we can have true happiness, and I have felt that true happiness in my own life.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Getting my drivers license, and my first traffic ticket a few months latter.
2. Playing tennis everyday.
3. Having my mom as an English teacher. She is still my favorite teacher that I have ever had, not just in English but in life.
4. I was the laurel president, which really pulled me into the church and helped me with my testimony.
5. Snowboarding all winter long, even if it meant skipping school once in a while.

3 Current Obsessions

1. Graduating from college. It will only have taken me 8 years to graduate with my bachelors degree. I am so excited for this spring when I am finally finished.
2. The twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I just got into it a couple of weeks ago and I only have the last one left to read.
3. Photography. I just got a new canon digital SLR that has been so much fun to play with and take pictures with. I hope someday to be a professional photographer.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Move into a bigger house with more rooms (preferable out of Las Vegas).
2. Travel
3. Put my kids in the best private school I can find.
4. Do a lot of service with my family. Eric found out the other day that there were kids that didn't have any shoes. He now wants to give all of his shoes to those children without any.
5. Go to the spa once a week, I would settle for once a month even. This one is a little selfish, but I am trying to be honest.
I hope that was not too painful for you to have to read. I have to tag a couple of people so sorry about this ahead of time. I tag Cassie and Ashley.

2 comments:

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

That reminds me we need to go play tennis. I have been so lazy lately.

Jennie Z said...

That is great that you will be done with school soon! I agree with all of your billionaire dreams. Those are things I would want too- especially the spa treatments!