Recently Joe and Mandy came to Las Vegas to celebrate their little girl, Ryan’s 1st birthday with everyone. I think it was the first time that all 5 of the Parry Grandchildren were together at once. Eric (4) is the oldest Grandchild and the only boy. The next grandchild is Arianna (3), then Ashtyn (2), then Ryan (1), and last Caroline (5 months). We had such a great time with the entire family together. Here are some of the pictures of the party.

This is John and little Ryan at her birthday party. I think she was not sure who all of these people were because she lives in San Diego. We are going to just have to visit more often so she knows us better.

This is Arianna and Ashtyn who both love to just sit on the stairs of the pool and watch all that is going on.

This is me with baby Caroline. She is about the best baby ever, I hardly ever hear her even give a fuss. It is really fun to hold a baby again, since mine is getting so big and constantly reminds me what a big girl she is.

The best part of the party for all of the bigger cousins was that Ryan shared her birthday cake with who ever wanted to dig in. It was really fun to see them all eating the cake at once. It was one of the only pictures of Eric, because it is so hard to get him to hold still long enough to take a picture of him.
10 comments:
Cousins! How sweet! Little Dax has 3 cousins down here, on Shawn's side, so that's good (they're all girls too...). I can't wait to be with MY cousins again soon.
And Kare, you look so pretty!! I love your hair and that perfect hairline ;)!
Its so much fun to be able to spend time with family when they live to far to see them everyday. Spending time with the ones you love makes for the best memories and biggest laughs. It's awesome that the little cousins were able to get together.
Hey! Way cute posts! Good girl- I am impressed. I need to take after you now. I almost didn't recognize that picture of Ashtyn and I saw her not too long ago, she IS such a big girl! :(
Hey! Way cute posts! Good girl- I am impressed. I need to take after you now. I almost didn't recognize that picture of Ashtyn and I saw her not too long ago, she IS such a big girl! :(
Kare, I loved that comment eric said about Taylor getting married - too cute! So, taylor has been watching her baby video and is convinced you are the one in the video and not me. WHATEVER!! Looking alike kind of sucks sometimes! :) By the way, I tagged you on my blog - check it out and don't hate me! :)
All the cousins together...that looks like so much fun! :) Karen...your hair short is sooo cute! You look so beautiful!
I'm glad to see that you and your kiddoes are doing good!
What a fun little family reunion. I have to say I am a bit jealous! Love your cute haircut too.
I PROMISE I am NOT stalking you, I just ran across your blog randomly from someone else's, and I'm so glad I did, I have always wondered how you guys were doing! Wish we still lived close, we still hang out with Eric and Ashley every now and then! Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment