Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Motorcycle Trip

John recently went on his first overnight motorcycle trip (and wives were not invited). The group (or motorcycle gang) that went were all members of our ward and decided to head out on a man's adventure. I was sad he was leaving but I wasn't too worried because our bishop was part of the group and I figured they would be looked after.

This is a beautiful picture that John took on one of their runs through Bryce National Park. They also had the chance to drive through Zions National Park and Cedar Breaks National Park.
There were five guys that went and they all had a blast. I think John smiled straight from a couple days before the trip, I'm sure the whole time while on the trip, and then a day or two after the trip (then reality hit).
This is another beautiful picture that John took.

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

How fun! We'll have to get Shawn and John on a biker trip someday (Shawn will be getting a bike someday, but he LOVES riding, as you know!).