One of our favorite places on earth is now Kamas, Utah. This is where my parents built a house last year. It is the most beautiful country and so peaceful and relaxing to visit. Eric and Ashtyn pretty much entertain themselves because of all that there is to do there. They love to go out back and play on the swing set, help with the garden, play with all of the toys downstairs, go on four wheeling rides, go exploring, cook tinfoil dinner around the camp fire, go on tractor rides with Papa, the list could go on and on. We love to go and visit Grandma and Papa. Here is a little slide show of family pictures in Kamas.



5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I love to go and ecsape the heat for a few days.
I even made it in the slide show:) I love the pics. it is so true you know it's fun when you decide to go to your parents house for a vacation!!!
Karen I loved all the pictures. Kamas looks wonderful! I'm especially excited to be there in a few weeks when you are too! Thanks for your phone call, did you get my message? Thanks also for stopping by while you were in St. George. It was wonderful to see you and you're so sweet!
Hey Karen! Thanks for showcasing Kamas. It is a fun place. We are excited to see everyone in a few weeks.
That place looks amazing! Doesn't it remind you of what it was like for us as grand-kids?! You're parents seem like pro's at being grandparents (and yet they are still so new to it ;)!
Those are such cute pictures!
Post a Comment