Sunday, April 13, 2008

We're still kickin'

I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been anti-computer and anti-blogging for the last couple of months. But I am going to start again. We are all enjoying our summer, especially now that summer school is out for me. I just finished a drawing class that was everyday for 5 weeks. It was a bit of a roller coaster but in the end when I look back I enjoyed the class. Taking the class also means that I only have to take 9 credits this fall which will be awesome! John is loving his summer teaching job. Everyday when he comes home and I ask him how his day went he says, "great as always". Eric and Ashtyn are doing great and getting bigger and bigger everyday. I keep telling them to stay little and stop growing because they are getting so big so fast. Sweet Ashtyn informs me that she is now potty trained and a big girl. And Eric says that he doesn't want to stay little, he is ready to be big like his Dad. When I ask him what he wants to do like his Dad, he said, "I want to drink everything, and do everything, and be strong like Dad." I don't know what John has been drinking, but aparently Eric wants a taste.

2 comments:

melissamarchant said...

Hey! Good to see you haven't given up on it! With your busy school schedule you have a good excuse!

Amy F. said...

That's so cute. Eric wanting to be a big boy... and here we are all wishing we could be little just like him! (Oh, and also glad to see you haven't boycotted blogging all together -I love peeking in and hearing your cute stories!). Hope to see you this next week, yeah!