I can't hardly believe it, but our little princess is now 4 years old. This year she has grown so much, she literally takes my breath away. I am so grateful that I have her in our family. She is so sweet, a good friend to others, beautiful, smart, and such a big helper to her mom. She also has such a desire to be good (especially for her teachers at school and church). How did I get so blessed?
Ash decided she wanted to have a tea birthday party and only invite girls. We had so much fun, and all of the girls were just darling! The highlights were of course the presents that she could not wait for, the castle bounce house that got many hours of play, and the tea party. When it was time for the tea party the girls sat so quietly and were so polite. I can't believe the difference between Ashtyn's birthday parties vs. Eric's boy birthday parties. I think if I had to choose between them I would want to throw a girl party every time!!
The castle bounce house was a big hit, and made it so I didn't have to entertain which is exactly what I was looking for.
All of the girls decided to put on a show and sing songs to the Dad's and Grandpa that were at the party.
This is the first birthday cake that I have made. Ash was very excited that it was a tea pot and I learned a lot of what to do better next time, but it was really fun to do.
11 comments:
It was a fun birthday party thanks for inviting us.
Adorable pictures!! I'm so impressed with that cake. Way to go!!! Wish we could have been there!
What a cute cake! And I'm loving the shirt. We should get together one of these days...
What a wonderful birthday party! And I can't believe you made that cute teapot cake by ourself! That's amazing! You are such a good mom, and your daughter is right...you are a princess too! I'm glad that you were able to throw such a memorable party!
What a cute party! I keep waiting for Ella to decide she wants a princess party . . . maybe next year! Love the cake too! Great job! Hope you're feeling well. Little baby boy is going to be here before you know it! :)
um, congrats on the upcoming little one! When are you due?!? I think we are on the same baby schedule :). Ashtyn is darling, she is looking so grown up, she looks just like you!
She is such a pretty princess and I think the cake is absolutely amazing! Way to go Karen.
Oh, that is so cute!! Happy Birthday Ashy!! She is such a doll. And you are a pretty princess too Karen ;) I love the shirt. Congrats again!!
Yay for Parry blog updates! I always love seeing how your family is doing. I can't believe Ash is 4, wow where does time go?! You look incredible. And I am jealous that your first cake looks that good...
By the way, I didn't have your e-mail address to send you a blog invite, it you want one e-mail me at mattandmandy03@gmail.com :)
Ashtyn is such a cutie! And great job on the cake - it looks great!
I also love your black and white family photos on the right -
Post a Comment