Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog recommendation

I know this is a shocker, I am actually doing a post and it has been almost 2 years since my last one. However, this post is not about my life, but about my husbands so I think my streak can continue. John has started a blog. He is a little worried that it is a little bit feminine of him, but he did it non-the less. I think he is feeling a little sad now because he does not have any followers and would like people to post comments. We all enjoy a little reassurance now and then and that is what he is after. If you have a chance check out his blog at http://johndixonparry.blogspot.com/ and post some encouraging words for him to keep it up. Thanks friends for your help and who knows maybe he will be my inspiration, and I will have a new resolution to start blogging again. No promises.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Karen-
I became one of John's followers (and for some reason it has two pictures of me....sheesh), but I can't leave comments for some reason. Maybe he needs to send me an invite to his blog? I would love to leave encouraging comments along the way! :)