John had his dentist appointment first, so Eric could go and watch what they do. Eric loved watching his Dad in the dentist chair, and wanted to look into his mouth the whole time to see what was going on.

When it was Eric's turn to get into the dental chair he just climbed right up there and opened his mouth wide. The dental hygienist never had to even tell him to open wide.
The Dental hygienist that worked on Eric was really good with kids and knew just how to talk with them. She talked to him about sugar cavity bugs and even got one out of his mouth for him to squish and feel. Eric loved that part of it and talked about it for days after that we have to brush to get ride of all of the sugar bugs that are on our teeth.
Luckily it was a good report, no cavities this time, otherwise we would have to be buying dental insurance real quick to get that taken care of. And yes, I am that geeky mom that brought her camera to the dentist office to get pictures.
7 comments:
You are cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I still can't get over how old Eric looks! He looks so cute checking out John's teeth during his check-up. We need to get Kinley in to see Dr. Tobler :) for her 'real' check-up sometime soon! Yea for you, no cavities!
I think it is so cute that you took your camera to the dentist! Eric is so cute discovering everything and trying to figure everything out...what a cute boy! I'm glad to hear the report of no cavities! I can tell you love being a mom...I am truly happy for you! I know you are the best mom!
You are not a geeky Mom, you are a super mom. Go Eric! What a cool lady too.
I'm glad to see you're starting young. You don't want your kids to end up like me -26 years old, many, many cavities, and DREADS the dentist (ok, not "dread" but dislike).
I love this! My favorite part is how he kept talking about sugar bugs after. Eric is already such a responsible kid - always making sure he is eating healthy stuff before the good stuff. What a kid. We miss them tons!
Eric is too cute! Hopefully he never gets a cavity or he might not ever want to go back!!
We definitly need to get the boys together!!
What dentist is that? i am horrible at taking my kids, and they all need it, but like you I am paying a small fortune because no dental insurance here either.
First of all, I am glad you found my blog and for commenting. It will be fun to get to know your family better. Secondly, I love that you took pictures of Eric getting his teeth cleaned! When I was working I thought it was so fun to see other moms taking pictures of the first visit (because you know I am one of them too) I'm glad he had a fun time.
I also loved your pictures of Jackson! Beautiful! That is TRUELY God's country up there! When I was growing up I went to Girl's Camp just outside of Jackson. It brought back so many memories!
Post a Comment