Ashtyn enjoys any music that has a beat. She loves to listen to my MP3 player and dance to the music. I think her Uncle Mathis got her hooked on music when he danced around the room with her when she was a baby. Even when there is no music, she will still ask her Daddy “I hold you and dance?" (translated into: Will you hold me and dance?)These pictures were taken last year. And still everytime she gets her hands on my MP3 player she askes me to play the music.
4 comments:
Oh my Karen, I LOVE, LOVE these pictures!! I miss my Ashy! You tell her that I will dance with her anytime she wants to.
seriously these pictures are so cute. she is already a knock out!! I can't believe how cute your kids are.
I can't even believe how cute they are (okay, actually I can believe they are YOUR kids!!!)
Ashey grandma loves that you are a music lover and dance lover. You look so big with your MP3 player. Don't grow up too fast. Love Grandma
Post a Comment